Registry details and contact information
Purpose of managing personal data
Celkee Oy maintains a customer registry in a cloud-based CRM system. Your contact data may be stored in our CRM e.g., when
- you choose to order the Celkee newsletter or
- you contact us requesting a demo of our service or
- you ask us questions regarding our services or
- we have identified you as a potential customer through our research.
Celkee Oy uses your contact data
- to send you Celkee Insight® related newsletters,
- to implement other marketing and sales related operations and
- to display testimonials of satisfied customers (with the customer’s consent)
You may opt out of receiving newsletters from Celkee Oy by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ function present in every email we send.
Owner of the registry
Our contact information is:
Celkee Oy, VAT ID 2496683-8
Telephone: +358 45 311 9255
Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or subcontractors for the purposes described above. Employees and subcontractors are bound by non-disclosure agreements.
We may also disclose your personal data
- if required by law,
- in connection with legal proceedings or
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
Except as described above, we do not provide your information to third parties.
Personal data processing
We use a cloud-based CRM for processing our customer data. The CRM provider participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. The CRM provider is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
Transfer and storage of personal data outside EU or ETA
Contact data is currently stored in a cloud based-CRM located outside EU. During 2017 we are committed to move the data to our CRM provider’s EU data centres.
Your right to view, correct or delete your personal data
You have the legal right to view your personal data stored in the Celkee Oy CRM. You can also request to correct erroneous data or delete data on our CRM or web pages. The requests need to by supplied in writing to Celkee Oy (email: email@example.com). Please be prepared to proof your identity.